migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! I need advice!

+3
marion
Paradox
Petzi
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help! I need advice! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! I need advice!

Post  Petzi Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:25 am

Heeler,

at some point you have to emotionally detatch yourself from things like this, because all it does is to zap your energy - and I don't have much energy to begin with. My hubby has gleefully handed the matter over to his lawers. This friend has been on his ****-list for a while (long story .... too long to elaborate) and he is determined to see this through. As you said it is about principle. You cannot allow people to walk all over you. I hope you get your money back from your flat mate. Keep me posted - I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

P.
Petzi
Petzi

Back to top Go down

Help! I need advice! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! I need advice!

Post  HeelerLady Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:02 am

Petzi,

Glad hubby has taken it over for you. Smile This last court date, is all I intend to do. I'll send a follow up letter afterwards but I don't have the energy to keep tracking her down. All I can do is pray that she'll have a change of heart and decide to do what's right. I can force the issue, but it's not worth it. After this I will have made my point (and if she doesn't show up a warrant for her arrest will be issued anyway). Her credit is ruined until she complies so there is some vindication.

Becky
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2