migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gave myself a migraine with a scented candle

3 posters

Go down

gave myself a migraine with a scented candle Empty gave myself a migraine with a scented candle

Post  Greeneyes Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 am

I lit a candle this morning..wasn't thinking..now I'm nauseous and head is throbbing..scented candles..Grrr No
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

gave myself a migraine with a scented candle Empty Re: gave myself a migraine with a scented candle

Post  Sara79 Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 am

Oh, bother. <In my mind running about to toss the candle and make up your migraine med combo before the pain gets too bad> Take care, and seriously, once you're better, put the candle in the bin (or goodwill/a friend/co-worker)

Sara79

Back to top Go down

gave myself a migraine with a scented candle Empty Re: gave myself a migraine with a scented candle

Post  milo Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:01 am

I do this all the time...because I used to love scented things...now almost all of them set my head off.

I buy ones with essential oils now or add essential oil to plain ones. I don't react to essential oils. yaya!
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara79 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 pm

I'm lucky enough that I don't either, but I've got plenty of sympathy for those that do. Thank goodness for Lush, so I can get my bubble-y bath on

Sara79

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down