migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i should have titled it WATCH OUT FOR VIRUS

2 posters

Go down

i should have titled it WATCH OUT FOR VIRUS Empty i should have titled it WATCH OUT FOR VIRUS

Post  dcook60 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:33 pm

maybe our esteemed leader can do something about this? dianne
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

i should have titled it WATCH OUT FOR VIRUS Empty Re: i should have titled it WATCH OUT FOR VIRUS

Post  Ronda Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 pm

I'm not seeing what you are apparently.

Ronda
Admin

https://migrainepage.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

i should have titled it WATCH OUT FOR VIRUS Empty Re: i should have titled it WATCH OUT FOR VIRUS

Post  dcook60 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 pm

yeah i wondered about that. hmmmmmmm
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

Post  dcook60 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:44 pm

maybe it was just part of the virus i got from somewhere else! who knows about these things? i surely don't. dianne
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronda Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:45 pm

I did a search through the forumotion support pages and am not seeing anything related. It could have been just on your machine. Not sure if anyone else is seeing anything similar...

Ronda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dcook60 Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:48 pm

thank you, ronda. i hope others will post if they get the same awful thing. dianne
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronda Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:52 pm

I ran a virus scan on the forum and it came back clean as well, so seems like it may have been local to your machine.

Ronda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:35 pm

there have been a bunch of spammers on here lately, and now over the last day or so there are new advertisements on the main page and forums.

no viruses though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down