migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bu Trans patch...

3 posters

Go down

Bu Trans patch... Empty Bu Trans patch...

Post  CluelessKitty Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Bu Trans 5.5
-buprenorphine transdermal system5 -

that's the name of the medication I finally got today after the long mish-mash between the pharmacy and the doctor (wrong Rx form given, numerous calls to the office, long wait for the right one in the mail).

I have never ever had something like that, and after reading the s/eff I am scared now.

Has anyone tried this med, and if yes, is it very bad? I am most afraid of dizziness and nausea.
Like I don't have enough of it already, lol. besides, I have to drive here and now.

Tomorrow I am going to Michael Buble show. Unexpectedly - somebody can not go, and has offered me her ticket Smile
I'd like to be conscious at the show!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Bu Trans patch... Empty Re: Bu Trans patch...

Post  Paradox Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Hey Kitty Kat,

Vicious m right now so I can't research it, but I'm happy to see your Dr is addressing your chronic pain.

I've not tried any of the patches, but I know I'm getting great relief from my time-release.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Sorry Kitty, no advice.

haven't tried the transdermal patches.

what i have found is that there's no need to suffer pain, just because pain is there.

life's too short to be in pain all the time.

hope you get out and have some fun!

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Thank you guys. It is relatively new medication. I put it on sometime Sunday afternoon/evening,
so I only have it on a short time, really. I don't know yet if it helps or not.

So far I had a lot of migraineous HAs on Sunday night and Monday, and I don't know if it's related to wearing the patch
since I have these HAs on/off ever since we were hit with a heatwave a few weeks ago.
The heatwave's gone, but then I got my period (excuse-moi, guys) then we had rain, then the patch..
Hmmm I dunno, and does it matter, lolol

Well, we will see how things will go.
I am so tired I am sleeping more than usual. I hope this wave of HAs will pass soon, I so hate when this happen.

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Almostangela Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:49 pm

HI RIsa

I've gotten a beating in Migraines this month. Moving past my regular 15/month and a week to go yet. I have another migraine friend that has been bashed around too. Last weekend both of us suffered pretty bad and usually close to the same hours this month. I think definatley the west coast barometer this time.

So lucky to see The Bubbs! I seen him before he hit big time and he is so much more awesome.

Keep us posted on the patch.
Almostangela
Almostangela

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:17 pm

He was so cute and great!

also before him, the Naturally 7, a 'vocal club' a cappella, was opening for him - a awesomely talented insanely muscled Twisted Evil group of young men from New York (I think). all in all it was nice outing, albeit noisy lolol
but I've managed.

http://www.ted.com/talks/naturally_7_jams_fly_baby_with_an_orchestra_of_vocals.html

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down