migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally found something that works

Go down

I finally found something that works Empty I finally found something that works

Post  Migrainegirl Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm

I have been suffering from Chronic Daily Migraine for the past 3-1/2 years. I had headaches practically everyday. Over the past year and a half about 50% were severe migraines. Needless to say this has had a severe impact on my life. I have tried just about everything including cortisone injections in the neck, diet changes, acupuncture, massage (due a lot of neck pain), and a whole range of drugs, most of which did nothing for the headaches but resulted in every known bizarre side effect including 2 months of severe nausea leaving me bedridden, hyperaccusis (severe sensivity to sound), rhinitis, and restless leg. 2 neurologists who specialize in migraines had pretty much thrown up their hands and I was losing hope.

Then I ran across an article on line that links migraines in women to progesterone. It is by a Gyn in Texas. I have been on his program for 4 months now and the difference is amazing. I saw the effect almost immediately. I am down to only 1 or 2 headaches per month which is a big improvement. It is basically a combination of natural progesterone (the natural vs artificial is a really big key), omega3, vitamin D, magnesium and iodine. The good news is it is all good for you and no nasty side effects. I am modifying dosages to see if I can eliminate headaches completely but even if not it is the best thing I have found by a mile. He claims an 80% success rate in curing migraines in women. Not sure what the success rate is for men, but my brother is giving it a try (minus the progesterone).

If you want to check it out info is at www.migraine-headaches-information.com. It sounds very infomercially so I was skeptical. But it really has worked wonders for me.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down