migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butterbur after one month...

3 posters

Go down

Butterbur after one month... Empty Butterbur after one month...

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:36 am

Well it's been one month of using Butterbur. No change in the headaches. Kind of sad. I will continue using it for the 3 months. Perhaps 4. Any feedback of anyone else's experience with this??

Back to top Go down

Butterbur after one month... Empty Re: Butterbur after one month...

Post  pen Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:51 am

sorry to hear that gail. did the side effects improve?
what happened to my poll, must have got lost.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Almostangela Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 am

I started a week after you.

Three things have happened since I've started it, but it might not be the butterbur. It could be unrelated. Loose stool, increased anxiety and a dying tooth suddenly seems to be getting infected and my right jaw is sore for the last week.

Hmmmmm. Maybe I should stop butterbur and see what happens?! I'll stop and see if something changes.

Angela
Almostangela
Almostangela

Back to top Go down

Butterbur after one month... Empty my swanson's butterbur report

Post  dcook60 Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:59 pm

i don't know where to put this, but for what it's worth........it's exactly 2 months since i began taking swanson's brand, 75 mg., 2X/day.

it's very hard to tell for sure, because there are so many factors which cause me to crash, but i THINK i have had fewer migraines. so what i'm gonna do is to order 4 more bottles, and give it the whole 6 months trial. fortunately, it's inexpensive.

that's what the 2000 study concluded.......that 4-6 months of taking this is the only way to tell for sure. then one can stop, and re-start when/if the migraines become more frequent again.

from the poll which pen started, it doesn't appear that this is anyone's magic cure, though there have been some minor improvements. dianne
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down