migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Problems and Merry Christmas!!

5 posters

Go down

Server Problems and Merry Christmas!! Empty Server Problems and Merry Christmas!!

Post  Billy Ray Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:09 pm

Merry Christmas!! It is 12am! Kids are asleep and gifts are under the tree. Have had internet problems for weeks. Now think it is fixed. My daughter Rachael just put Liliana and my picture online here. Lily hates her picture but I told her we are a package deal. All my kids are here. So hope to do pictures in the morning. Anna (5) and Michelle(3) took forever to fall asleep. We had to drive the car down the lane and let the girls spread reindeer dust to help Santa get here. Goodnight. Billy
Billy Ray
Billy Ray

Back to top Go down

Server Problems and Merry Christmas!! Empty Re: Server Problems and Merry Christmas!!

Post  lesherb Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:06 am

Merry Christmas Billy Ray, Liliana, Rachael, Billy Jr, Anna & Michelle (I hope I got everybody!)

It's good to hear from you and read about all the excitement in your house (little kids excited to see what Santa brought them). Please tell Liliana she is absolutely beautiful and it is her obligation to share that beauty with all of us. Plus, she is to set a good example for those beautiful girls....she doesn't want them to shy away from the camera when they are grown up.

It's so good to hear from you. I hope you are now able to participate here more frequently. Have a great day with your beautiful family.

Love,
£eslie
lesherb
lesherb

Back to top Go down

Server Problems and Merry Christmas!! Empty Re: Server Problems and Merry Christmas!!

Post  Paradox Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:22 am

I love the reindeer dust. rendeer What special memories you're giving your girls.

Good to see you here.

Charlotte (formerly Joan)
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Server Problems and Merry Christmas!! Empty Merry Christmas.

Post  MM Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:53 am

Good to see you here, Billy Ray! I've posted here a few times at this new site, but it seems that some of my posts don't post or disappear for some reason. Hope this one posts! Anyway, you two look great! Hope all is well with you and yours.
MM
MM
MM

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ray Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:04 am

Well they came this morning and fixed our email so now I can get my email and send email. Since Dec 9th we had over 300 emails. So have alot of emails to answer today. Could not beleive they sent someone on Sunday but they did. So emails will be coming if I missed one. Sorry for this. Found out my last day of work before Christmas I have to return to night shift Jan 4th. Hate this! Just did 4 months and missed alot of work and did ER 4 times. My hours are 8.30pm to 6.30am ---but thank God I have a job. And a good paying job with good health insurance. If it wasn't for the insurance and 1 son in college I would quit and work for Liliana --boarding and grooming dogs.

The other good thing is I have Family Medical Leave and can leave or miss work to treat my Clusters -- all approved. Hope it is only for a short time but was told may be on night a year. Hope everyone is well. At least one time a week I tell someone about this website when I meet a migraine person looking for support. So glad Ronda has worked to keep us with this website. Thanks Billy
Billy Ray
Billy Ray

Back to top Go down

Server Problems and Merry Christmas!! Empty merry christmas

Post  nursebeth Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:26 am

OMG Billy, I can't believe your girls are 3 & 5!!
Hope you guys had an awesome christmas.

beth
nursebeth
nursebeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down