migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noona's Humor

3 posters

Go down

Noona's Humor Empty Noona's Humor

Post  LillianLovato27 Thu May 20, 2010 9:32 am

I just read Noona's humor on the member list "I'm told I'm hilarious...I think it's the drugs". And of course it made me laugh.
Sad to say (but nice to have someone to talk to..) Both my best friend and I are on the same medicines and have the same symptoms (are moms say we are like twins). And one time we were hanging out and we were cracking up about little things and having difficulties with spelling/speach, and my friend just keep saying "it's the meds, it's not us, it's the meds"

just thought of sharing how a 'humor' actually gave a laugh

Lillian
LillianLovato27
LillianLovato27

Back to top Go down

Noona's Humor Empty Re: Noona's Humor

Post  alli Thu May 20, 2010 9:41 am

We laugh a lot in my family about all this stuff. It is so much easier to deal with adversity when I can laugh about how stupid I can sound sometimes. It makes it much easier for my kids and my sister to deal when I am laughing, they can let go a bit and see that even with the pain, life goes on. I wish my Mom could laugh about it a bit but she worries to much.

Humor and the ability to laugh at the absurdity of this disease make it easier to bear. Without that it is much too depressing. As the saying goes, "Live, Laugh, Love!"
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Thu May 20, 2010 10:15 am

Humour has kept me alive. I really dont know where I would be without my sense of humour.
If I have a fault it is not taking things seriously enough.....unless you really have to.
I fall foul of people on here with apparently less than obvious humour sometimes.
I guess it doesn't always convey on paper and across the pond too.

People tell me I am funny, I like to laugh.
As soon as I get a break from the pain, back to the jokes and fun.
Can be hard though cant it....

Oh and I dont even think with me its the drugs....
Not on any.... cheers

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down