migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treximet Discount

2 posters

Go down

Treximet Discount Empty Treximet Discount

Post  lesherb Tue May 11, 2010 10:04 am

Receive your $50* trial offer by filling out the brief form below, then click “Submit.” We’ll also provide you with important news and information about migraine treatment, as well as money-saving offers for TREXIMET. You may use this offer only once.

https://www.treximet.com/optin/registration.jsp?banner_s=222676546&rotation_s=46413643

I was looking around the Internet for free samples (one of my favorite things to do) and came upon this offer. If you use Treximet (which is Imitrex with Naproxyn Sodium, the medication in the brand name drug, Aleve) you can get a discount at the website above.

I was able to save $50 when I did it a while back. I pay a co-pay for my meds and was able to use the discount towards it at a local pharmacy. I usually use a mail order pharmacy but can use a brick and mortar store if I want. I don't think you can use the coupon for mail order but you can try.

Hope this helps someone!
£eslie
lesherb
lesherb

Back to top Go down

Treximet Discount Empty Re: Treximet Discount

Post  sherri b Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 pm

this is great, I got it from a drug rep while waiting to see my neuro. I have a $10 copay for it, so they split it up into 5 rx''s also, if you sign up they continue to send you samples. I got new ones already for when my other ones run out!! Very helpful.

Also, the Treximet works great. A good alternative to the generic Imitrex (which I didn't get much help from at all)
sherri b
sherri b

Back to top Go down

Post  sherri b Tue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Sorry, they don't send samples, but coupons,,,, I just read what I wrote. and don't want to mislead anyone.....
sherri b
sherri b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down