migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy snow!

5 posters

Go down

Holy snow! Empty Holy snow!

Post  LG Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:52 am

I woke up this morning to find that snow is encapsulating my car up to the hood! Woh!
I can't find my camera, but as it seems I won't be going anywhere so I guess I have plenty of time to look
for it! Razz
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Holy snow! Empty Re: Holy snow!

Post  tecky Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 am

What does your little girl think of the snow? Did she like it? Were you able to help her make snow angels or a snow man? Fun!

Becky I love you
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  ajr Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:55 am

I live in upstate NY (close to the PA border, I'm near Binghamton, NY) and we didn't get any of that snow storm! It totally missed us. It's kind of fun to get a big storm - until you have to walk around in the snow for days and days. Have fun with Gia!
ajr
ajr

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:56 am

nope! i cant put her in the snow, its so much it goes above her head lol!

poor thing is so short, and the drifts here go up to my waist! Its crazy!

Kind of neat though. My husbands parents call this morning for my husband to come over and help them.
Oh no their snowed in. Oh well, so are we. We cant get our car out. Hah! Looks like I get
a nice quiet peaceful day with my husband. Thank god for this snow! Smile
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:08 am

I love being snowed in with hubby. A couple years ago we had a horrible snow/ice storm. We live in the country and had very high winds coming in off the fields.

We bundled up and went outside and played in and on the snow drifts. We even sat for awhile in the lawn chairs playing "Mt. Everest". Our youngest thought we were crazy and refused to come out with us. We had such fun acting like kids.

I'm glad your in-laws can't get their hands on hubby today Very Happy

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  lesherb Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:13 am

I don't know what the temperature got down to last night (here in Florida) but I got up in the middle of the night and hooked up the electric blanket. I slept with it on all night. That is not me. I am always too hot!

I know.....I can't complain compared to the blizzard you guys have experienced. I just thought it was pretty amazing that even down here, we're freezing! (if you consider the house being at about 57° overnight, a hardship). LOL

Stay warm my northern friends and please, have the young people doing the shoveling. That is an extremely tough job and it's why you had kids, right? LOL

PS Porsche fan.....this is an especially stronger order for you! Hire the neighbor kid!
lesherb
lesherb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down