migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone trying the DASH diet.

2 posters

Go down

Is anyone trying  the DASH diet. Empty Is anyone trying the DASH diet.

Post  Mini Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:35 am

I was concerned that my BP is not responding well to the usual BP medication (because I do not want to take big doses for fear of s/e), so I was looking for an alternative solutions and came across this new DASH diet.

It is mainly designed for lowering BP, but it has a useful s/e of weight loss as well, so just before Christmas festive season this might be quite useful.

The diet seems healthy enough, and it is not too difficult to follow, since it has plenty of foods which I already eat, such a fish and lean chicken as well as lots of vegetables.
The diet allows quite a good variety of foods as well, and is not too extreme, so I might try it.
Mind you cutting down on some favourite carbohyrdates, like bread and potatoes, might not be so easy.

Since I have not heard of this diet before, I wonder if anyone has already tried it and what you think of it.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Is anyone trying  the DASH diet. Empty Re: Is anyone trying the DASH diet.

Post  angelblue15 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:56 am

I think the last time I was here was to communicate with Shakil. I haven't had any alerts indicating that he's been back. His plight really conjures up quite a bit of sympathy in me. (not that anyone else's pain is okay).

angelblue15

Back to top Go down