migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

diamond jubilee

2 posters

Go down

diamond jubilee Empty diamond jubilee

Post  dawn.binks Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 pm

hope you all managed to have a migraine free weekend and share in the wonderful celebrations of our queen elizabeths' diamond jubilee.

am sooo proud to be british Basketball bounce Razz Smile Laughing Very Happy
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

diamond jubilee Empty Re: diamond jubilee

Post  Mini Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Yes, Dawn, thank you. We did have a most wondeful village gathering Jubilee day party on the cricket green and the weather (it was on Monday) was just glorious. Not a drop of rain.
Amazing really considering how bad it was the day before (and day after).
We brought our ownn food, but the cakes (which were made by people of the village and provided free) were fantastic, so beautifully decorated with the Jubilee theme. There were so many made that we were given plenty to take home with us, at the end of the day.

There was live music, games like rounders, and all all sorts of simple entertainment for children and dancing and BBQ in the evening.
The atmoshepre was so relaxed and easy going. Such a happy day. My family loved it, and children also got especially made Jubilee mugs as the mementos of that special day, to keep for life.

It was all quite simple, but it took lots of organisation and it worked a treat!
You are right we should all be proud. And BTW my head was fine. I hope you were also all right, Dawn.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

diamond jubilee Empty jubilee

Post  dawn.binks Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 am

sounds a delightful day mini, wonderful memories for everyone to treasure!

it certainly did the country good and lifted peoples spirits!

so glad your head was good for it mini!!
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

diamond jubilee Empty Re: diamond jubilee

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum