migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's cupatea again

2 posters

Go down

It's cupatea again Empty It's cupatea again

Post  cupatea Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:15 am

Hi Everyone,
Sorry that I have been MIA for roughly six months...I'll spare you the details, but am still in the midst of quite a bit of bullshiz in my life that has caused me to withdraw even more from support systems and friends that I desperately need!
(Why do we hurt ourselves more by isolating when we are already in a deep hole?!)
Thinking of you all and wishing you well!
t xo
cupatea
cupatea

Back to top Go down

It's cupatea again Empty Re: It's cupatea again

Post  Mini Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:53 am

That withdrawal you mention CoT can be easily explained: whenever we feel things are going badly wrong for us we often become angry and withdrawn, and that withdrawal and anger with the world and our support network can often be a classic symptom of deep depression.

Just when we need help and support most, we tend to turn our back on the world, and punish ourselves at the same time. But this is difficult to see it at the time. I suppose we need to reach that "bottom" point before we can emerge at the other side and get help, to get better again.

I hope things are getting sorted for you, and your posting is hopefully a sign, that things are getting more under control.
It is good to see you posting again.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum