migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert story

3 posters

Go down

Robert story Empty Robert story

Post  Paradox Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Today hubby had to take me to my neuro appt., three hours away. Robert assured us he could get on the bus to go to work by himself. He has done it before. I told him we wouldn't be home when he got home. Again, this is fine, he gets home everyday a 1/2 hour before hubby and I do.

So imagine the look on his face when we got home early and he was home. Yup, Robert ditched work!!! He stayed home and watched movies all day.

BUT, he was responsible enough to call the bus and tell them not to pick him up. This is HUGE. The bus phone number is not on speed dial and he just recently learned how to dial whole phone numbers. However, Robert is not devious enough to cover his tracks. He didn't put the phone number back on the frig, he left it by the phone.

So, I was mad and proud of my boy at the same time. I never know what to expect from him. Love him, love him, love him. I love you
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Robert story Empty Re: Robert story

Post  kimsmom Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Bless his heart! We all skip work sometime. Glad he was ok and I have been mad and proud at the same time too.
kimsmom
kimsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryAnneLive Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:55 am

I Love this story! I am so proud of him for doing it all himself! Lol, just like a sneaky teenager.

Mary Anne
MaryAnneLive
MaryAnneLive

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Everyhing is so black and white to him, rules are rules....it was kind of fun to see him step into a gray area and break a rule and be a rebel.

Shh...his mother did not just say that.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down