migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have health anxieties

+11
LG
alli
estre004
Hal
Brent
crt
Kate
theresae
magic48
lizholmesod
pen
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you have health anxieties - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have health anxieties

Post  newtothis Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:24 pm

You guys are great! I certainly needed a smile right about now!
newtothis
newtothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelsonn Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:18 am

Problem anxiety may be caused by a mental condition, a physical condition, the effects of drugs, or from a combination of these. The doctor's initial task is to see if your anxiety is caused by a medical condition. Conditions as varied as anemia, asthma attack, infection, drug intoxication or withdrawal, or a number of heart conditions are just a few examples of medical problems that can be associated with anxiety.
Dentists Carlisle PA

Nelsonn

Back to top Go down

Post  crt Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Oh great, a spammer advertising a dentist in Pennsylvania. Yeah, like that's going to help a person in Britain or anywhere else other than Pennsylvania for that matter. Actually, I kinda doubt that the dentist's office is aware of the SPAM. It looks to me like someone is wanting to cause a problem for that dentist and for us.

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Post  sherri b Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 am

Yes, Pen,

I had an experience about a month ago. I couldn't stand even the slightest noise, because of a migraine, my husband was fixing his lunch for the next day at work.

I heard every little noise, and it seemed magnified in my head! I didn't have the heart to tell him. So I began to "go inside" myself" literally. I felt like I was going inside out, and I was going to go in there and not come out.

Not sure if this is what a nervous breakdown is, or what, but I called my neuro. He had me come in as soon as I could.. He told me this is not uncommon for people who have constant head pain.

I am on Klonopin, it's for the anxiety, and is actually helping the migraines. I still get them almost everyday, but they are much easier to get rid of.

I agree, I worry much about my body, I was never a complainer, and had no medical or emotional problems until this monster came and took over my head!

Hope this helps to ease your mind a bit.

Sherri B!
sherri b
sherri b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2