migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love at first site

+12
Olee
lesherb
Anna's Mom
Mianna
Richard
Ivy
Almostangela
AZgirl
Paradox
CluelessKitty
alli
nursebeth
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

love at first site - Page 2 Empty Re: love at first site

Post  MaryAnneLive Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:13 pm

I am so glad to hear it! I am so happy for you. I really do hope he turns out to be the great guy he seems to be. You really do deserve it. Try to not focus so hard on your fear that you don't get to enjoy the moment!

Risa, my best friend is and artist and has several tattoos that are partial pieces by Matisse, her favorite artist. Maybe that will help you think of something. And I have a big tribal piece on my lower back with the sun the moon and an ankh (the ancient egyptian symbol for life). I got it when I was 17 and it was meant to symbolize the earth, life and my place in it. I still love it, but I loathe that they are now called "tram stamps". I am thinking of surrounding it with plants and flowers that grow up my back. That would serve two purposes. It would turn it into a back piece instead of the loathed "tramp stamp" and it would show how my life and my heart have both grown and blossomed in the intervening years. There is a new tattoo ink that I want to use called freedom ink. It is made from little balls of ink. It is easily removed (not why I want it) and lab tested and totally non toxic (why I want it).

M
MaryAnneLive
MaryAnneLive

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh my MaryAnne!!

It's not a tramp stamp! I have one too, and don't let anyone tell you it's a tramp stamp!
Jeez! You loved it once, you love it now so don't let anything get in the way of that.
I bet its beautiful and not at all trampy. Don't add to it unless you really want to, and don't
let what other people say factor into your decision, okay? Ya gotta love you. Nobody else
has to. I love you
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 am

Each tattoo anyone gets is very personal art to that person. If YOU like it, then what the heck! Get additions if YOU want to ... back pieces are lovely and tattooing is addictive, isn't it! LOL

I am working on a "tramp stamp" design for my lower back ... with ravens of course. Was climbing mountains this morning seeking snow for my Florida boyfriend (I hate that word but have nothing else to replace it) Anyway, we saw two ravens in flight reflected on the snow - lovely and a very good omen to us both.

BTW, my "impulse" arrived on Christmas Eve and we are still having a good time. As the days pass we learn more and more about one another and are making the necessary adjustments. Yet, it still feels right,

And Beth, you ARE very pretty and VERY bright and loving. Hang in there and have fun!
Richard
Richard

http://richardofravenhurst.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nursebeth Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 am

Richard,
I have been dying to hear from you! I've been so curious about your visitor! I am so happy that it is going well.
I guess that Mike and I will be having a long distance relationship for the next 6 months as he will be working in Chattanooga. So we will see how that works, I think that he is worth the wait and I hope that he feels the same. I will be visiting him in Chatt once a month, and he will sometimes be coming back to KY and hopefully we will see each other then.
If he gets permanently placed in Chatt, we have discussed me moving there too.
I know it sounds crazy.
He said if that happens he would support me while I went back to school.
I think a fresh start would be good for me.
So Richard, we may have more in common with the long distance thing Smile
So I will keep everyone up to date!!!

And yes, tattoos are VERY addicting. Planning #4 right now Laughing

beth
nursebeth
nursebeth

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:31 am

Can't be too bad of a man if he's willing to support you while you go back to school!
I'm so happy for you both! I wish you guys happiness and hope you enjoy the long distance
relationships. I know it seems difficult, but remember that it adds something fun to new love.

I've only been married for two years (almost two years, my anniversary is this month!) and
whenever my husband goes away for a week or two on business I miss him like crazy but
when he returns it is the absolute best feeling in the world! I make sure to dress really pretty
and even sometimes go whole hog with some fancy nightgowns. It makes us appreciate
each other much more and we grow to love each other deeper each time he leaves I love you

Hope you guys are having fun with your loves!
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2