migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, guys, I'd like to let you know there is also a MISCELLANEOUS forum for....

5 posters

Go down

Hey, guys, I'd like to let you know there is also a  MISCELLANEOUS forum for.... Empty Hey, guys, I'd like to let you know there is also a MISCELLANEOUS forum for....

Post  CluelessKitty Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:18 pm

antyhing but M related topics.

~ 'tis just a friendly, gentle reminder that we have two separate forums one of which is to post and discuss about anything but a M -related subjects, such as birthdays, profiles, weather, other non-M health problems, general gossip, Lysacek's great bod, our pet's photos, snaps of me in worst grunge and Marc looking hot in tuxedo, and the likes, all for you at the mere fingertips.

I realize it is so easy to forget about the other forum, and particularly when one is just starting to participate -
- I did the same exact thing when I started on Ronda's years ago.

That's why I thought it may come handy such a reminder, please don't think I am trying to be bossy or snarky,
I am not- just trying to help to keep the site run smoothly for everyone, is all cheers

So, I encourage anyone to let your hair down and come on over to the Miscellaneous sub-forum as often and have as much fun as writting about M here, too! Very Happy

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Hey, guys, I'd like to let you know there is also a  MISCELLANEOUS forum for.... Empty Re: Hey, guys, I'd like to let you know there is also a MISCELLANEOUS forum for....

Post  AuntieBubbs Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Good reminder, Risa, thank you. I was thinking the exact same thing myself. Very Happy
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Hey, guys, I'd like to let you know there is also a  MISCELLANEOUS forum for.... Empty I wonder...

Post  AuntieBubbs Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Is there a way to move the non-migraine-related threads to the "Miscellaneous" forum?
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Hey, guys, I'd like to let you know there is also a  MISCELLANEOUS forum for.... Empty Re: Hey, guys, I'd like to let you know there is also a MISCELLANEOUS forum for....

Post  LG Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Only the moderator can do stuff like that. I'd just wait until it drops down the list Smile Wish Ronda would assign someone to do some of the dirty work of the forums though. I'd love to see a few topics stickied so we don't have to repeat ourselves.

Stickies are when they come up first on the list of posts for any reader. All the newbies could see them and read them, IE we could sticky a post on breaking paragraphs for our migranous heads and NEVER have to say it again! Pheph wouldn't that be nice? LOL We could also sticky something like this to keep misc. out of migraine and migraine out of misc. ya know? Just a thought... Idea
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Stickies are a great idea, GL. I've seen them on other forums. We need stickies on this forum too Very Happy
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:24 pm

I just like saying "stickie". Actually that's what I call post-it notes. My migraine brain can never remember post-it and I end up asking for the "stickie thingies"

Thanks for the heads-up Risa. I see so many postng on the migraine side that never come over and visit on the misc. side. That's where the fun is! Razz Come join us.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:46 am

My pleasure!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Shouldn't this thread technically be in the misc forum????? lol
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:39 pm

LOL! Love it milo! tongue
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Hey, guys, I'd like to let you know there is also a  MISCELLANEOUS forum for.... Empty A sincere request about classifying threads to forums

Post  AuntieBubbs Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey, all,
I hate to sound like the forum police, but there are a lot of topics popping up in the Migraine Forum that really are more appropriate to the Miscellaneous Forum.

This may not seem like a big deal to some, but, for example, there are times when I come on, and I can only take looking at the screen for a few minutes at a time. Head killing me, eyes not focusing, etc. I will go in one forum, scan topics, post a few replies, sign off. Repeat in an hour or two when head is up to it.
But if the Migraine forum is full of topics - esp. the topics at the top of the page, ie., the topics being posted in first - that are not migraine related, then I've just lost valuable time and sometimes I go away not posting, or even reading, anything.

Please, out of consideration for those of us here who can't take extended periods of time on the computer, consider which forum a thread belongs in before creating said thread.

Thank you.
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down