migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was nice while it lasted...

2 posters

Go down

It was nice while it lasted... Empty It was nice while it lasted...

Post  thegirlwithbrowneyes Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:19 am

I went 3 days without migraine...it was nice while it lasted. I guess I can cross DHE off my list.

I broke down last night, I was telling my husband my head hurt, and I absolutely burst into tears...I was almost inconsolable for ten minutes.

After a good cry, I threw a pity party for about 20 minutes. Everyone needs a good pity party now and then.

Today, I'm going to fill the Diamox and give it a try. I really hope I can stay halfway functional this week because I am going on a retreat this weekend with church called The Walk to Emmaus. I've been looking forward to doing one of these for YEARS and don't want to miss it.

I woke up today, feeling better and for the first time in days the sun is out. I know that I'll eventually find something that works...I just have to keep trying.

I'm also considering going for a second opinion. My husband would like me to, and I think a 2nd opinion can always be helpful.

Trudging on,

LL
thegirlwithbrowneyes
thegirlwithbrowneyes

Back to top Go down

It was nice while it lasted... Empty Re: It was nice while it lasted...

Post  LG Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 am

I'll be thinking of you. Good luck with the Diamox and I do hope you get the second opinion. I got a second opinion even though I was happy with my first neurologist (and i'm sticking with him) I liked the second doctor since I am getting more testing done. New fresh eyes on a case is always good.

I'm sending pain-free days your way (although I don't have many, I'll send them all to you!! I love you)

Keep us posted, I'm here for you if you need me.
LG
LG

Back to top Go down