Electric surge/Tremor??

Go down

Electric surge/Tremor??

Post  Stillhurtin on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Ok. Strange thing happening lately. Hoping someone can chime in if you've had anything similar happen to you.
It usually occurs during sleep or rest (almost asleep). I get this electric shock type surge through my body (like.....if you ever been shocked a lil from an outlet or a toaster..it feels like that but inside my whole body) Simultaneousely, I twitch, again, my entire body, almost like what you see a body do after those heart revival thingys are used to bring someone out of cardiac arrest (don't mind my fancy medical jargon Wink )

The next morning I am sooooooooooooo fatigued ....takes me forever to get up and going, usually oversleep, and I have pain/weakness/ numbness on one side of my body.

It is freaky has happened like 4 times now.

Any ideas???

Back to top Go down

Re: Electric surge/Tremor??

Post  hpilgrim on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:49 pm

I had this very thing about three weeks ago - my dr. said I needed an MRI, just to see what was going on, and of course, it showed Nothing going on... today I had carotid artery ultrasound, probably will get the same result.

I had been dizzy constantly before the electric zap, and dizzier, and with a strange roaring in my head ever since. No one can figure this out for me, at least not so far...

Talk to your doctor... keep us posted
God bless,

Back to top Go down