migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunny landscape - weird experience

Go down

Sunny landscape - weird experience Empty Sunny landscape - weird experience

Post  Mini Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:13 am

Photography is one of my favourite hobbies. I love it, it is a welcome distraction.
I go for drives in the countryside, taking pictures (with a big hat and huge sunglasses at all times).
Recently I have been taking pictures of the harvest, it was a sunny day and the clouds formations were breathtakingly beautiful. Just the right conditions.

Yesterday I decided to put one of the favourite photos with large expanse of golden wheat fields, blue skies and white clouds above, as a screensaver. But when I first opened my laptop today, I was "hit" by the sunshine. The picture was so bright, so full of sunshine that I've instantly felt a pang in my head, just as if I was out there, in the open with no sunglasses, and no hat.

I felt how ridiculous it is, that even when I am inside, I cannot look safely at my own pictures, because the sun is too bright.

I had to take Imitrex to prevent my head getting into a full blown M. I knew that if I did not, I would pay for it. I felt silly looking at the picture with sunglasses. I changed my screensaver now.
I wonder if any of you can recall more strange experiences with unusual M triggers.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down