migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much Frova is too much?

Go down

How much Frova is too much? Empty How much Frova is too much?

Post  doximom Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 am

Hi all -- I have had good results with Frova. It's the only med that doesn't give me GI side effects. But one major problem is that I can only get 9 pills at a time and just a couple of refills (a real pain) and the other problem is one dose doesn't always do the trick.

For example, today is Friday. Migraine started Tuesday night; I took Imitrex so as not to "waste" my precious Frova -- I just have 3 pills left. Imitrex did not help very much, spent a very painful night and had to stay home from work Wednesday. Felt better Wednesday night and Thursday. Went to work Thursday, migraine returned with a vengeance Thursday afternoon so finally took a Frova. Took 2 hours to kick in but was pain free by bedtime, slept well, felt great this morning til about an hour ago.

Unfortunately, it's BAAACK. I'm at work looking at a horrible bright computer, and I think I will need to take another Frova. When will this end? How many do you take before you just give up?

doximom

Back to top Go down