migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cefaly Headband?

5 posters

Go down

A Cefaly Headband? Empty A Cefaly Headband?

Post  greent Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:40 pm

A friend told me about the "Cefaly" headband device. I looked it up and it seems like it's a tens machine worn on the head for migraine pain and is sold in Canada and Europe. Has anyone on here used it or heard of it? I'm wondering if it's legitimate or a scam of sorts. I'm willing to try nearly anything, but this is a costlier gamble.

greent

Back to top Go down

A Cefaly Headband? Empty Re: A Cefaly Headband?

Post  dcook60 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 am

several years ago i borrowed a TENS from a friend who had it for other pain reasons. it did nothing. i've also read about the cefaly thing; anecdotal evidence isn't worth a thing, you know.

especially for more expensive things, asking/checking around more online seems wise. believe me, i've wasted a ton of $ on worthless junk over 44 years. now i only believe real studies.....dianne
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

A Cefaly Headband? Empty Cefaly headband

Post  doximom Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:48 am

Hi... I was reading about this a few weeks ago and also posted the same question. Seems a lot of people have heard of it, some have tried it, but the reviews are mixed. It's a lot of money for something that may not work.

doximom

Back to top Go down

Post  Platypus Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:55 pm

If you're a Costco member, they sell them for the cheapest you can find them ($200) and they have a super liberal return policy. So you could try it and see if it does anything...
Platypus
Platypus

Back to top Go down

A Cefaly Headband? Empty hello

Post  gailgigi Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:39 am

A friend bought me one. (Costco) It did nothing. And I used it faithfully for 3 months.
gailgigi
gailgigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down