migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update- good neuro visit

Go down

Update- good neuro visit Empty Update- good neuro visit

Post  sailingmuffin Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:55 am

Hi All,

I saw a new neurologist earlier this week. It went quite well. He listened, read the history, and was very helpdul. I asked him about writing the scripts for the infusions and he said he would, but he wanted to talk to some friends about it first and get some more of my records. He also relaxed about it when I told him that he could easily fax the order to the place where I get infusions.

He also suggested that I try Botox again. I had a few rounds ten years ago to little effect, but that was before the stimulator. I don't think it will hurt to try it again. I got a call yesterday and it looks like they can do it in two weeks and insurance will cover it.

Otherwise, the head has been kind of bad this week, but I know some of it is because the people in the apartment about us are having some work done. I have talked to the workmen and they will llet me know when they use power tools so that we can get out of the house.

Pain free days,
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down