Air purifier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Air purifier

Post  msmolly on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:39 am

I live in an apartment, and my new downstairs neighbors smoke. Smoke is a huge trigger for me, and I have been aware that the smoke is seeping up into my apartment. It is subtle, but it is there. My migraines have increased dramatically in frequency.

I finally purchased an air purifier ($130) and plugged it in for the first time on Saturday. Not only is the smoke smell gone, but the whole apartment feels fresher. And, I am sleeping much better at night, not waking up with the sinus pressure I usually get after lying down for awhile. I've been moving the one unit around the apartment, but just ordered another smaller one that I can leave running in the bedroom.

Too soon to track results in terms of the migraines, but I thought I would put this out there. Maybe some of us with allergies and sensitivies can increase our protection with air purifiers!
msmolly

Back to top Go down

Re: Air purifier

Post  theresae on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 pm

glad its working for you, i do happen to think that air quality can aggrevate migraines, as well as air pressure and humidity, which is a huge one for me.
theresae

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum