migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone tried "My Pillow"

5 posters

Go down

Anyone tried "My Pillow" Empty Anyone tried "My Pillow"

Post  mockingbird38 Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Has anyone tried out the "My Pillow". I have been to their website and they claim to be good for people with migraines and neck pain. I have been through so many types of
pillows with no luck. This looks promising, but I don't want to spend so much money if is smelly or goes flat or doesn't properly align the neck. I can't use memory foam. Right now
I use combination of latex, down/feather, and regular old fiber fill. Lately nothing works. So, if anybody out there has bought this, let me know what you think of it. Thanks.
mockingbird38
mockingbird38

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried "My Pillow" Empty Re: Anyone tried "My Pillow"

Post  Kate Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:57 pm

I too have been wondering about this pillow. Right now I've been making my own because none out there work. They are either to hard or to soft.

Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  trutland Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:56 pm

I use my son's Boppy that I used when I was nursing him. It has the perfect firmness and it fits just right! It's always part of my migraine recovery ritual, along with a Ziploc bag filled with frozen dawn dish detergent to hold over my eye. Smile Fun times.....
trutland
trutland

Back to top Go down

Post  mxgo Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:27 pm

I have one, it does keep it's shape. It is one of two pillows that I use at night. I switch pillows, so my neck does not stay in one position all night. My second pillow is a foam side sleeper pillow.

Martin

mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Post  mockingbird38 Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Thanks guys, I have a few other cheaper pillows on the list to give a try, but I may give this one a go later. I'll let you know if I find something that actually works.
mockingbird38
mockingbird38

Back to top Go down

Post  charmed quark Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:28 am

I've had good luck with a very small buckwheat pillow. It really helps my neck.

I've tried the larger buckwheat pillows but they are too heavy and for some reason uncomfortable.

But the little one, about the size of one of those airplane pillows, can shape very nicely and works perfectly. I use it on top of a regular pillow.

I'm so dependent on it I have to stick it in my suitcase when I travel.

charmed quark

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down