migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference between Chronic Headaches and Migraines

3 posters

Go down

Difference between Chronic Headaches and Migraines Empty Difference between Chronic Headaches and Migraines

Post  thegirlwithbrowneyes Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Anyone ever been explained the difference between Chronic Headaches and Migraines?
thegirlwithbrowneyes
thegirlwithbrowneyes

Back to top Go down

Difference between Chronic Headaches and Migraines Empty Re: Difference between Chronic Headaches and Migraines

Post  thegirlwithbrowneyes Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Because I dont know the difference, just that the pain I'm in today and have been most days this week is unbareable.
thegirlwithbrowneyes
thegirlwithbrowneyes

Back to top Go down

Difference between Chronic Headaches and Migraines Empty Re: Difference between Chronic Headaches and Migraines

Post  theresae Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 pm

sorry i dont know the difference, my headaches are always on the right side, and have many of the other symptoms that go with migraine, they vary in severity but are always on the right side, i never get other headaches,

sorry to hear that you are feeling so rotten.
theresae
theresae

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:04 pm

My perspective is I seldom get headaches. It is always pain.
I do get headaches sometimes if I get a cold, or sometimes if I spend too much time in the sun or on the PC.
But these ache. They aren't pain in the same way as my usual pain.
Its just my experience, but to me thats the difference.

The first neuro I ever saw was fgreat. He told me to get off all the mdication, but didnt give me any idea how I might do that.
And he told me they are all headaches.

Next one told me to stay with the meds but try to rotate them and that if I only had headaches I wouldnt be seeing a neuro.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down