migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different effects/side effects different times.

2 posters

Go down

Different effects/side effects different times. Empty Different effects/side effects different times.

Post  pen Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:11 am

I have found that my OTC (pretty much Excedrin) sometimes give me belly ache. This seem to coincide with flash/flush time and a Dr told me I probably make too much acid sometimes. Its got nothing to do with eating/empty stomach or how many I have.

Also lately more side effects from Triptan, but this can vary as well.

I imagine we are all the same??

Curious. Question

pen

Back to top Go down

Different effects/side effects different times. Empty Re: Different effects/side effects different times.

Post  pen Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Answering my own post here. Today took Triptan on empty stomach...no belly ache, but slept for first 3 hours, and still took another 3 to help....seems I have to stay awake.

pen

Back to top Go down

Different effects/side effects different times. Empty Re: Different effects/side effects different times.

Post  LG Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:36 pm

I take my fioricet w. codeine most often on an pretty empty tummy. I usually eat a piece of toast or a few saltines before taking it, but sometimes I get this hunger from it. I can eat and eat and the hunger pains just don't go away, so I imagine it is an ulcer pain or something. Other times I take it and feel nothing.

I have had a bad reaction to sumatriptan. I get terrible abdominal cramps and it doesn't work too well. I have taken imitrex and treximet and gotten the same exact thing. I have used Frova in the past and it had caused some pretty bad muscle aches once or twice. The other reaction I had was the recent one with Zomig. It was scary, such shallow breath I was dizzy, weakened pulse, 50bpm from average 84bpm, chest hurt and heart my heart felt like it was going crazy.

I guess sometimes it takes one thing to get worse to make another thing better. Neutral
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down