migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

disabiltiy hearing finally scheduled!!!

2 posters

Go down

disabiltiy hearing finally scheduled!!! Empty disabiltiy hearing finally scheduled!!!

Post  chelle8178 Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:18 am

After a long wait, my disability hearing has finally been scheduled for next month!! I am nervous but excited, and I have an excellent attorney, so I have faith that I will finally get the validation I deserve!
chelle8178
chelle8178

http://fuzzyredbees.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

disabiltiy hearing finally scheduled!!! Empty disabiltiy hearing finally scheduled!!!

Post  Cindy*W Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 am

I am so happy for you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It does feel good when you know that someone else has looked at your medical records and agrees that your problem is a serious one that it is not your fault.

Also it was great to actually have some money coming in.

I know everything will go well.

It's great to have some good news.

Let us know how it goes. cheers

Cindy

Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

disabiltiy hearing finally scheduled!!! Empty thank you

Post  chelle8178 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Thank you so much, Cindy! I will definitely keep you all posted! It has been such a long road getting to this point! My hearing is less than a month away now, hopefully next month I will be breathing a little easier, knowing that at least some of the financial burden is gone and I don't have to feel that guilt along with the pain!
chelle8178
chelle8178

http://fuzzyredbees.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

disabiltiy hearing finally scheduled!!! Empty Re: disabiltiy hearing finally scheduled!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down