migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye pulling sensation, anyone get this?

2 posters

Go down

Eye pulling sensation, anyone get this? Empty Eye pulling sensation, anyone get this?

Post  Jul Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 am

hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone else experiences this eye pulling sensation?

I get it inbetween migraine episodes, its worse when I'm looking at the pc screen, or when I close my eyes to go to sleep. Its hard to describe its kinda like a pressure/pulling sensation. Pressing just above my browline relieves it. Its not a headache, since its not there all the time. I read somewhere that your neck muscles are connected to your eyes in some way?? no idea but as I constantly have a stiff neck I was wondering if that is the cause.

I wear glasses/contact lenses and my eyes are checked regularly. Is this just another symptom of migraine?

Thanks!

Jul

Jul

Back to top Go down

Eye pulling sensation, anyone get this? Empty Re: Eye pulling sensation, anyone get this?

Post  BabySeal Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 pm

I sometimes get a fatigued feeling in my eyes. I wear glasses and contacts as well.

I find myself getting this sensation with sinus trouble. I know there are a few points on the brow line if your press them it can make your sinuses drain like crazy.

Maybe when you lay down at night your tight neck muscle somehow pull on your facial muscles. Stretching before bed maybe?

BabySeal

Back to top Go down

Eye pulling sensation, anyone get this? Empty Re: Eye pulling sensation, anyone get this?

Post  BabySeal Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:31 pm

I just thought of this as I am pain free from an injection... after a M I get a droopy feeling around my eyes I wonder if it is the same feeling? I call it my stroke eye as it is always my left, however it doesn't LOOK droopy, just feels like it is sagging down. Is it a sagging feeling on your face?

BabySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jul Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:10 am

when I'm in the middle of a very bad headache I feel like my eye is drooping on the same side of the pain but when I look in the mirror it looks normal!

as for the eye pulling sensation I think I know what it might be, yesterday I wore contact lenses for the first time in ages and when I took them out late last night and put on my glasses I noticed that my eyes instantly began that 'pulling sensation'. I think it may be that I need new glasses as they are quite old and I am waaaay overdue and eye test Smile

Jul

Back to top Go down

Post  BabySeal Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:29 pm

I guess it seems we have a similiar symptom.. but mine occurs AFTER my migraine subsides. odd.

BabySeal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down