migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More or less time on computer

Go down

More or less time on computer Empty More or less time on computer

Post  Mini Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:03 pm

I was wondering how much time you spend on a computer these days, in comparison with, say, some five years ago.
I have noticed only recently that I am not spending nearly as much time on computer as I use to. This also means that the quality of my life has improved a lot and I get involved in greater variety of activities instead.

I have definitely lost that initial fascination with the computer and internet.
I have done all that intense medical research about migraines to death, and I become quite bored with it all.
I still use internet, and watch for new developements, but in more selective way. But I do not waste my time jumping all over the place in a hypnotic trance, following all sorts forums, blogs or social media - all such a waste of time.
I do know that sometimes there is no choice, but I am just saying what has been happing with me.
I suppose the novelty has worn off...

One of the reason that I started to limit my time in front of computer is, that computer screen makes my head much, much worse, so nowadays I am trying to put more effort into contacts with real people and it is really much more rewarding.

Don't get me wrong, l still could not imagine life without a computer, or internet, and what it all means in terms of contacts with my friends and family who live all over the world, but I am not spending nearly as much time in front of this screen, as I use to and I am glad.
I just wonder if similar thing is happening to other people.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down