migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid idea...feel so silly.

2 posters

Go down

Stupid idea...feel so silly. Empty Stupid idea...feel so silly.

Post  Mini Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 am

I had a mild migraine today, but as it was a lovely warm day I had this silly idea to go for a walk, just to distract myself.
I did that! More then I anticipated - I was so distracted in fact, that I have lost my house key.

One moment I had it in my hand, then just as I was few yards from home, I realised something was missing, and it was gone.
I went all the way back looking for it, but I was wallking in the field and along grassy path, and with all that rich greenery about everywhere, no matter how hard I looked, it was gone. Could not find it.

Fortunately I keep a spare key with my neighbour, so I could get back in, but I felt so stupid.
I know that when I am like this, I am not "responsible for my actions" - I just should stay home and do nothing, since I do so much damage if I try to do anything useful.

Next time, I will have to carry the key on my neck - like a little child.

Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Stupid idea...feel so silly. Empty Re: Stupid idea...feel so silly.

Post  susan99 Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:54 pm

oh sorry you lost your key! don't feel bad, it's so easy to lose things like that, especially when migrainey! i've lost things and not even been migrainey, including keys! Smile just wanted to say not to be too hard on yourself!

susan99

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 am

Thank you for your kind words, Susan - and I feel much, much better today. The sun is shining and tomorrow I am going to have my occipital nerve injection, and hope for the best.

I just do such stupid, silly things during (and before) migraine, and it gets so embarassing at times.
People must think I am quite excentric (polite word for mad...) at times: forgetting things, misplacing things, forgetting words, dates etc.

I know it is not my fault but at the time, it feels like this.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  susan99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:16 pm

good luck on the injections tomorrow! glad you are feeling better today, and hope the injections help!

susan99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down