migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cymbalta Experiences?

4 posters

Go down

Cymbalta Experiences? Empty Cymbalta Experiences?

Post  Tamsha101 Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Doctor just prescribed this for me for my anxiety which is the biggest trigger for my migraines. Anyone else on this? Can you offer any advice?

Tamsha101

Back to top Go down

Cymbalta Experiences? Empty Been on Cymbalta for about 5 years..

Post  Sandi Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:29 pm

It has definitely helped me...I think it helps me alot with overall body aches and pain. I have taken 40 mg at bedtime, but my Dr recently raised it to 60 mg. I have done that the past 7 weeks and it seems to be helping me with depression/anxiety more. Don't know if I "got used" to it. Or my recent weight gain from sitting around after my shoulder injury that made it seem like I wasn't getting "enough" anymore. I have heard it is really hard to get off of, I don't need to get off...so I haven't worried about that aspect personally.

Sandi

Back to top Go down

Cymbalta Experiences? Empty Re: Cymbalta Experiences?

Post  Tamsha101 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 am

My doctor told me to take the 30 mg in the morning but I'm wondering if I'll get too sleepy. Dont know why she didnt say to take at bedtime...

Tamsha101

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:40 pm

It gave me restless leg syndrome which made it really hard to sleep. No effect on the headache.
But it may work for you. Certainly worth a try.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 pm

I remember that it was one of the few preventatives that gave me a few months of relief. Not 100% relief- but less severity and frequency. I eventually didnt feel like the benefits were great enough for me to continue using it.

best wishes....
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down