migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rough morning- vent

3 posters

Go down

Rough morning- vent Empty Rough morning- vent

Post  sailingmuffin Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:47 am

Hi All,

I am having a rough morning so far. I'm nauseated and headachey and I am so tired of this whole thing that I don't know what to do anymore. I can't tell if the headache is causing the stomach problems or the NCS/dysautonomia, though I think it is the latter. The problem with the dysautonomia stuff is that it doesn't go away easily.

I have one thing I have to do- training at the gym. I know, I can cancel, but it might help the dysautonomia symptoms. I may or may not be helping out at the elementary school todya- the person who schedules is notorious for calling at the last minute.

I don't know what to do anymore. Nothing is helping a whole lot.

I have taken zofran and benedryl, which helped the nausea. But now, I don't even want to get out of bed. I just feel drained of all energy and I am so tired of this.

I just had to vent a bit,

Pain free days,
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Rough morning- vent Empty Re: Rough morning- vent

Post  WitsEnd Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi,

Are you feeling any better than you were when you posted?
WitsEnd
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post  sailingmuffin Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi,

Yes, I am actually.

I was able to go to training and then I did end up helping out at the elementary magnet school. I helped test 1st graders for the program. A little caffeine, a good breakfast, and some prayers- along with Tylenol 3 and klonopin made for a fairly good day. I didn't even scare the children when I fainted twice.

I paid the price a bit on Tuesday- exhausted. I am feeling better.

I guess it was just one of "those" morning, when you don't want to get up, but once you do things seem better.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Pain free days,
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  mxgo Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:33 pm

I also had a bad morning, but nothing like your morning. Thanks for posting, it makes my bad morning seem not so bad. In fact, compared to your morning, I had a pretty good day.

Martin
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down