migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone get this type of pain?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone get this type of pain? Empty Anyone get this type of pain?

Post  30yrsofheadache Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:12 pm

For the last 5 or more years, I have been getting a very difficult to treat type of head pain. It starts in the back of the head and neck. My head feels like someone sandpapered the inside of my entire skull. I get a lot of motion sensitivity, light and noise sensitivity, nausea and brain fog with it.

Any moving around makes it worse. Lying down usually makes it better. Not much in the way of meds will touch it. Sometimes percocet gives an hour or two of lesser pain. My normal migraines respond well to triptans about 80% of the time. These headaches are mostly hormonal, but also can be triggered by too much sleep or sleeping in a bad position. Anyone else get something similar? I have a doozy going tonight.
Hugs,
Cindy
30yrsofheadache
30yrsofheadache

Back to top Go down

Anyone get this type of pain? Empty Re: Anyone get this type of pain?

Post  Migrainegirl Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Sounds like my experience with headaches to a Tee.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks, its good to know someone else has this too. Not that I wish it on anyone, of course. Just makes me feel less weird! Everyone I describe this to looks at me like I am crazy. It is day 4 of this one and I am really tired of it. Evil or Very Mad
Cindy
30yrsofheadache
30yrsofheadache

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down