migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

premenopause- hormones and migraines

2 posters

Go down

premenopause- hormones  and migraines Empty premenopause- hormones and migraines

Post  dawn.binks Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 am

had some great news yesterday from my sister who has suffered terribly with migraines since age 11 and now shes 46 shes just gone for 3 months without a bad migraine. first time in 35 years!!!

am so happy for her and hope she continues like it to enjoy the rest of the children growing up!

migraines are very cruel when they rob you of your youth and your career and enjoying the children growing up!!

good news for christmas hope it lasts!! bounce
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

premenopause- hormones  and migraines Empty Re: premenopause- hormones and migraines

Post  pen Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:08 am

The exact opposite of myself, who never had a migraine until I hit perimenopause.
I hope it continues for her Dawn.
p

pen

Back to top Go down

premenopause- hormones  and migraines Empty menopause

Post  dawn.binks Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 am

yes, pen migraines are very cruel to endure at any time but especially cruel when you have the whole of your youth and your childrens youth marred by them you miss out on so much of your life and your little childrens lives.

migraines are cruel!
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

premenopause- hormones  and migraines Empty Re: premenopause- hormones and migraines

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down