Do harvests set anyone off?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do harvests set anyone off?

Post  Paradox on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 am

I'm surrounded by corn and soy bean fields and they are in the middle of harvest. I do not have allergies but for the second year in a row and I am absolutely miserable with a M that won't break. Last year I was positive it was a sinus infection only to go to the Dr. and be told "Nope, no drainage, everything is clear".

This year the same thing...I am sitting at work fighting nausea and already took my rescue 1 1/2 early trying to stay at work.

What about the harvest is setting me off?
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Re: Do harvests set anyone off?

Post  estre004 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:07 pm

I don't know about harvest, but I've been hit the last couple of days and so has other migraine sufferers I work with. The time of year??
Seems we are saying that no matter what time of year it is anymore. I'm thinking maybe temperature changes might be doing it (75 degrees by day and 40 at night). My feeling is that change is the trigger no matter what that change might be. Head likes everything the same and is happy. Too bad I'm not that kind of person. I love adventure.a

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  WitsEnd on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:13 pm

estre004 wrote:My feeling is that change is the trigger no matter what that change might be. Head likes everything the same and is happy.

TOTALLY agree with this. Be it temperature, season, air pressure, diet, sleep.... I could go on but I'm sure you get me!
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:55 am

At this point anything is possible, Charlotte....

I am also struggling with an awful time. Any minor thing can trigger migraine. Probably the season change has something to do with it.
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 am

Charlotte, harvest time does seem to bother me every year. Grain crops seem to be the instigator for me, and there are a lot of wheat and other grains being harvested in my area. Sugar beet havest should be starting soon if it hasn't already too.
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum