migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those with no insurance

5 posters

Go down

For those with no insurance Empty For those with no insurance

Post  LG Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 am

Bridges to access
GSK for You

I found these links in my googling. They are to help with prescription costs. I know there
have been quite a few people having a hard time with the cost of their triptans. A fellow
migraineur had posted these links on another site because these programs help with those
medications. Its worth checking into, guys!

I have insurance and triptans don't work for me so I didn't look deeply into the programs and left
the main part of research up to those who need it. Good luck and hope it helps. If it does, let us know!
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

For those with no insurance Empty Re: For those with no insurance

Post  AuntieBubbs Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks, Gia. This helps alot. The first link is to Glaxo Smith Kline, which makes Imitrex. I am filling out the application now! Smile
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:21 pm

No problem Smile I got the impression you can get FREE imitrex/treximet, or severely discounted. Either
way its a blessing if it works out!
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

For those with no insurance Empty help with meds

Post  hpilgrim Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 am

I have checked these sites before -- my problem isn't that I don't have insurance, it is that Medicaid won't pay for Imitrex.

But their program disqualifies me for being on Medicaid... It's very frustrating.

Holly
hpilgrim
hpilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post  GENILIA Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm

Medigap Insurance Plans help the beneficiary to pay for those costs are not been included under the policy coverage of the original Medicare plans.In addition, Medicare Advantage covers a number of things that are not covered by basic plans.Medigap is an insurance that covers the gaps left by Medicare. And although Medigap is a private coverage insurance, it is highly regulated by both federal and state government, and for this reason it is affordable by many seniors.

Medigap Insurance

GENILIA

Back to top Go down

Post  TeriRobert Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:01 am

Another good service is PPARX.org. The advantage of using their site is that you enter your information one time, and it will check to see if you qualify for assistance with any of your prescriptions. If you do, you can go ahead, then and there, and print out all the assistance program applications, then take them to your doctor to be signed.

Take a look at Partnership for Prescription Assistance for more information. They've also started helping people find free clinics and other sources of free or low-cost medical care.

Hope this helps someone!
Teri

TeriRobert

http://www.HelpForHeadaches.com, www.MyMigraineConnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum