migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many have FB - and would you like to add a friend - me?

+7
HeelerLady
tecky
alli
VickiG
Brent
pen
lostinobx
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many have FB - and would you like to add a friend - me? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many have FB - and would you like to add a friend - me?

Post  pen Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:01 am

I have over 200, but I dont get notifications for them all. Many of the cross over with my daughters so we let each other know if there is any news.

I dont want it to get any bigger, its enough

P

pen

Back to top Go down

How many have FB - and would you like to add a friend - me? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many have FB - and would you like to add a friend - me?

Post  Paradox Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 am

but I dont get notifications for them all

Why is it I get notifications from some people, but not all of them? Can I set who I get notifications from?

Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 pm

paradox wrote:
but I dont get notifications for them all

Why is it I get notifications from some people, but not all of them? Can I set who I get notifications from?

If you do the same thing i described you can hide the person instead.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  VickiG Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have gone through and blocked MW, Farmville, Zoo, and several other games! It will clear up my feed so much!

Charlotte, probably the reason you don't see each person posting is that they may not have posted something. The other possibility is that there is a second link on the top of the page labelled "most recent" instead of top news, which is the default. For some reason, they have filtered some of the posts in top news, but you can usually find them in most recent.
VickiG
VickiG

Back to top Go down

Post  teena22 Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:06 am

Any of you having problems with your facebook chatbox? I do sometimes. People who are online are in 0 but they are online when I ask them if they are available in the chat box.

teena22

Back to top Go down

Post  Brent Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm

If anyone here friend requests me make sure you mention in the message that you're from Rhonda's forum. Otherwise I will assume it's a spam request and ignore it.
Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:25 pm

teena22 wrote:Any of you having problems with your facebook chatbox? I do sometimes. People who are online are in 0 but they are online when I ask them if they are available in the chat box.

I believe people can request that they not be listed as on-line even if they are. Also, if you pull up your list of friends on-line, make sure the slider above the list is slid to the left. If it's in the right hand position, it won't list anyone in that particular group. I have separate lists with different security settings for friends from here, family, close RL friends, old classmates, and friends from an old chat room I used to frequent. Not everybody sees everything I post.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  VickiG Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 am

The chat box often used to freeze up on me, so I stopped using it and chat with MSN Messenger or through Skype if I want to chat. But one reason why you may not be seeing someone listed as being online when that person appears to be online is if that person is accessing FB through a Blackberry or similar device. I was puzzled once when a friend kept replying to my comments in real time, but wasn't listed as available, so I messaged him to ask, and he said that when he accesses FB with his Blackberry, it won't show him as online and available to chat.
VickiG
VickiG

Back to top Go down

Post  lostinobx Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:20 am

You can also "hide" yourself if you don't want to be bothered while you are online using FB. There is an option in the chat window to go offline. That way no one can see that you are online when you are.

lostinobx

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 am

I like Skype, it saves the chat. I can never remember what people said so its much better.
Also I can do it easily from my phone.
I think the FB chat is crap. Smile
P

pen

Back to top Go down

How many have FB - and would you like to add a friend - me? - Page 2 Empty FB

Post  nursebeth Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:49 pm

I'd be interested in being FB friends with anyone from Ronda's.... you may "friend" me....... i'm not sure about all of the PMing stuff..... i'm a little technically retarded.
me::::
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000159159760

beth
nursebeth
nursebeth

Back to top Go down

Post  VickiG Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:32 am

I sent you a friend request, Beth, and mentioned in the note who I am here at Ronda's.
VickiG
VickiG

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:15 am

I think I about have everyone from Ronda's, but if I dont have you send me a request, same name...

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2