migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autographed Jonas Brothers pic for my daughter.

3 posters

Go down

Autographed Jonas Brothers pic for my daughter. Empty Autographed Jonas Brothers pic for my daughter.

Post  Brent Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 pm

My friend Eddie Ziv is the assistant director for Disney's Jonas Brothers LA. He heard that my daughter is a huge Jonas Brothers fan and got them to autograph a photo for her. He heard she was on the honor roll at school all last year and sent her a congrats note. And reminded her the importance of school so you can better fulfill your dreams.

She got it in the mail today and was excited beyond words. At first she didn't believe it was real so I had to show her the email exchanges between us and his picture.

And of course she had to call every one of her friends and tell them. And I will give them all a scanned copy of it.

But I didn't pass up the opportunity to torture her all week about her getting something really, really cool. Then I had to deal with the endless interrogation from her trying to extract from me what it was.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down

Autographed Jonas Brothers pic for my daughter. Empty Re: Autographed Jonas Brothers pic for my daughter.

Post  willow21 Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:59 am

Hi Brent,
What an awesome thing to do for your daughter, I bet she and her friends think that you are the coolest dad ever!!!

I know if my niece got an autographed picture of the Jonas Brothers she would loose her mind!

Take Care,
Willow

willow21

Back to top Go down

Autographed Jonas Brothers pic for my daughter. Empty Re: Autographed Jonas Brothers pic for my daughter.

Post  Brent Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 pm

I was just the go-between since it was his idea. And I am sure he gets bugged a lot from people with all sorts of requests. So I decided not to be one of them. I made sure she sent him a hand written thank you card.
Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down

Post  VickiG Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:02 am

What a great way to honor a girl for making the honor roll! When my mom was teaching grades 6-8 (she retired a couple years ago), the Jonas Brothers were the biggest band of all her students! This is one reward your daughter will never forget!
VickiG
VickiG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down