migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migraine monster has big ears

3 posters

Go down

Migraine monster has big ears Empty Migraine monster has big ears

Post  crt Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Although I'm not very superstitious, I beginning to think that migraine is more than a disease. Sometimes I think it's a living entity, a demon whose boss is the Big Demon, the Chief Nasty Kahuna. And the migraine monster listens. Don't you dare say out loud or online that things are better! Oh yeah, watch this! Mallet to the temple - whump! I was doing so well. Haven't had a migraine all the way through last week, Christmas Eve, Christmas. I made the mistake yesterday of telling y'all how well my head was doing although I have a nasty flu or sinus issue.

Sure enough I have a migraine today and I have to work on this state required database stuff. OK, so next time I'm doing well, I'll keep it to myself. What a contrary, ridiculous disease this is!

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Migraine monster has big ears Empty migraine monster

Post  rileyoday Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:30 pm

It does seem like its better not too mention doing well. Same thing happened to me as i spoke out loud of feeling real well on new med , and now have had 2 evening M. and i know better cause other meds have offered relief at first but the big M always wins. I feel bad.

rileyoday

Back to top Go down

Migraine monster has big ears Empty Re: Migraine monster has big ears

Post  Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:45 pm

gotta watch out for those crt, they always sneak up and get you.

Back to top Go down

Post  SEB Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Whenever I think or say out loud "wow, I have not had a migraine in a few days or a week" and think how it would feel to live that way...how nice it would be to be "normal" sure enough, I get one. It's like migraine has a mind of it's own or something. I don't know about the rest of you but sometimes I look at people who don't get migraines and think how nice it would be to be like them. Can you imagine not living your life around migraines or thinking about migraines or trying to explain about migraines...it's like it teases us and then comes back to show us who is in charge.

SEB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down