Day 139.... :-(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Day 139.... :-(

Post  WitsEnd on Sun May 30, 2010 11:44 am

Hi All,

I made it to day 139 (I think) migraine free, but they're back. I wasn't naive enough to think they had gone for good, it was inevitable.

Todays was a stinker, brain not really functioning well, spelling on this is probably terrible.

Feeling a bit sorry for myself but I guess I should be grateful for the time I had without them

I just hope this doesn't mean I'm going to be plagued for the next few weeks Sad

Sorry for whining.
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Re: Day 139.... :-(

Post  theresae on Sun May 30, 2010 1:23 pm

day 139 is great, i really hope it passes over for you and doesnt stick around, in the last year i think i made it to about day 20, and then when they come back it fills me with panic that i am going to hit a rough spot of constant M again, i am doing better on beta blockers at mo but still get them although they are weaker, anyway just wanted to say i know how you feel,
theresae

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy on Mon May 31, 2010 2:01 am

What a great record! I wish I could reach it one day Smile
I can understand your disappointment, though.
I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that this is just a case and that the next 139 days will be painfree!
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  WitsEnd on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks guys,

I've been walking on egg shells since Sunday, hoping that the M on Sunday was just a "one off" and not the first of a new attack. So far so good.

I still have regular headache pretty much every day, and been feeling pretty sick but it beats the dreaded M.

Theresae, which beta blocker is it that you're taking, if you don't mind me asking? Atenolol is what's working for me Very Happy
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum