migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

colloid cyst...ideas, info.?

3 posters

Go down

colloid cyst...ideas, info.? Empty colloid cyst...ideas, info.?

Post  dailyha-rose Thu May 20, 2010 1:48 pm

hi,

have not been on in a week or more. had miserable case of poison ivy on my hands too!

on tues. afternoon i started feeling dizzy and off balance. when i walked i would veer to the side. felt like i was not going to faint but not right. things felt unreal.

went to the er. got there at 8:30pm and left wed. at 4:00 am.

did 2 ct scans. the staff said they found a colloid cyst in my brain. near the spinal area. sounds like it can interfere with the fluid going down? my spinal column.

got to go home because the 2nd ct did not show any vascular problems. other wise they were planning on admitting me.

does anyone here know about these? i did a quick search above and did not find anything.

i really don't feel up to looking online. rather hear stuff from friends here than some website.

my husband is nervous. he canceled our weekend getaway up north. ( darn we never go anywhere)

trying to get into the neurosurgeons by june 4th. for a consult.

looking for advice. not dizzy yesterday but am today and do not want to get dragged to the er by my concerned spouse.

thanks,

rose Question

dailyha-rose

Back to top Go down

colloid cyst...ideas, info.? Empty Re: colloid cyst...ideas, info.?

Post  Guest Thu May 20, 2010 2:43 pm

did a quick google search.

emedicine colloid cyst

let the neurosrgs review and give you the info--a lot of things can be very scary reading off the web.

if the cyst is compressing or causing problems with brain function, the neurosurgeons will look at what's going on.

good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Thu May 20, 2010 3:23 pm

I don't know anything about this, but I sent you a private message about two neurosurgeons I would recommend in WI.

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Thu May 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Oh Rose! Hadn't seen you for a while and was wondering if you were okay. Obviously not. Sad

Well at least the poison ivy is on the mend. I know nothing about the other but PF usually has some good suggestions.

If you need help finding a decent doctor or need someone to talk to let me know and I'll PM you my number (nice having someone rather close that understands). I know at least one of whom Cheryl has in mind but not sure if they fall on your insurance.

Becky
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down