migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shady Dentist?

+14
kathy
willow21
CluelessKitty
milo
Chinookgrl
Paradox
theresae
alli
lesherb
HeelerLady
Brent
Richard
Almostangela
Anna's Mom
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shady Dentist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shady Dentist?

Post  kathy Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Kids should see the dentist soon after the first tooth is in, no later than 2. Many times we were able to prevent the bottle decay when parents brought kids in before 2. You'd be surprised how many parents don't know what a bottle with milk or tea can do to baby teeth. Water is the only acceptable drink in bottles at night.

I took Ryan at 1 1/2 years. He sat on my lap and eased into the dental work later on his own. After his karate instructor kicked him in the mouth at 12 he had no problem sitting through a root canal. I did sit in the room during the therapy. In fact I have always been there when he has had work and I have insisted on seeing the xrays. It is pretty easy to see decay on an xray. That DDS needs to be reported and I bet it wouldn't be the first time.
kathy

kathy

Back to top Go down

Shady Dentist? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shady Dentist?

Post  Clint34 Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:30 am

My previous doc in Miami recommended me root canal and I have recently shifted to Manhattan. I need a good dentist who is good and on list of panel. Can you suggest me a good dentist Manhattan Beach for my treatment?

Clint34

http://newsmilesdentistry.com/dentist-manhattan-beach.php

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2