migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im 50 and now have an ear infection??

3 posters

Go down

im 50 and now have an ear infection?? Empty im 50 and now have an ear infection??

Post  magic48 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 am

after 2 weeks of severe dizzy/vertigo and starting to feel really bad...i was told i have an inner ear infection havnt had one of those in 30 years...my right sinus allways seems closed espeacially at night wich i thought was part of the migraine issue since i allways wake up with headaches...i will be seeing my allergist today then have an appt to see ENT..i have been pretty lucky this year with just daily headaches and occassional migraines until about a month ago...i just keep hopeing the answer may just be allergy and sinus problems....

magic
magic48
magic48

Back to top Go down

im 50 and now have an ear infection?? Empty Re: im 50 and now have an ear infection??

Post  Brent Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 pm

It's kind of twisted for us to "hope" to find out we have sinus problems or allergies. Those are very manageable compared to the monsters we have in our heads.

I remember all the CT's and MRI's I had hoping something would show up that could be treated. Most others want nothing to show up.
Brent
Brent

Back to top Go down

im 50 and now have an ear infection?? Empty Re: im 50 and now have an ear infection??

Post  mxgo Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Brent said:

It's kind of twisted for us to "hope" to find out we have sinus problems or allergies. Those are very manageable compared to the monsters we have in our heads.

I know the feeling, I am also hoping that my headaches are due to allergies. To that end, I am thinking of getting away from this area (Sacramento Valley) and living in San Jose, CA, for about three months.

One of my sister's friends left the valley and returned back to the San Francisco Bay Area (San Jose to be exact), and her headaches and fibro. (that is what the MDs thought she had) cleared up in one to two months. No more pills for her.

I've already been checked for sinus and a sinus cyst.

We all live with hope, don't we?
mxgo
mxgo

Back to top Go down

im 50 and now have an ear infection?? Empty RE:im 50 and now have an ear infection?

Post  magic48 Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 am

well came back from the allergist and they said nothing showed except slight allergy to dogs and cats wich i have 4 dogs and 2 cats...i have had dogs and cats my whole life....but then again they say they cant test you for everything...next stop will be ENT...Allergist did say something about chronic sinus infection and you dont run a fever or allways have drainage...but it showed on blood work...but i am now on an antibiotic for the ear...anyone know about that?

magic
magic48
magic48

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down